Day Five: Something Orange
"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"Orange."
"Orange who?"
"...Orange you gonna let me in?"
The challenge was simple: something orange. I didn't want to take conventional shots of fruits, so I gathered whatever was orange/red-ish/yellow-ish around my home et voilĂ - an orangeriffic display! These photographs also feature orange-y pages from my Kikki-K 101 Dreams journal and my PostSecret book. For more secrets, visit their homepage by clicking on the link.
 |
| "The principals of The Enlightenment Eradicated my childhood God. I'm not sure I'm the better for it." |
 |
| "I woke up this morning and all I wanted to do was call you and ask you to Fly across the ocean and be my lover. I didn't." |
 |
| "I wish I could have realized how BEAUTIFUL I Really used to be." |
All images captured @ East Perth, Western Australia. Copyright 2012.
Very nice! Your skill in capturing the art of capturing the light grows with each challenge. Congratulations! Looking forward to the creativity from the next.
ReplyDeleteAww thank you so much Papa! I'm a little put-off by the next challenge - flowers - but I'll do my best to make it creative and unconventional (:
ReplyDeleteThanks for continuing to check up on my blog. I love you.