04 August 2012

On Instagram 

Though I don't use it often, I wanted to post a sneak peek at some of my Instagram photos. I know that Instagram faces a lot of critique from people - some say it's too mainstream, that it's not true photography, it's the effects that do all the work, and on and on... But in my point of view, it's a great way for everyone to get creative and share their world. Who am I to dislike an application that spreads an individual's love for photography and art?

St. Mary's Cathedral - a palace for weddings and solace.
Fairy lights to make any situation romantic.
The sky-high ferris wheel for any dream.
You can follow me on Instagram by my username - irisbautista. Images captured @ East Perth and Fremantle. Copyright 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to voice any questions, critiques, or comments. Thank you!