06 September 2012

Apologies! 

I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately! I've been quite the busy bee. It was my 20th birthday on August 30 (it's sad that I'm no longer a teenager, but hey, I still have my whole life ahead of me) and so for the past few days, I've been spending time with friends. But I've also been busy doing my university assignments, of course! Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things and bust out photographs + posts every three to four days again.

So, to make it up to you, here are two shots of my hallelujah-chorus-in-the-background, can't-only-have-one-slice, melts-in-your-mouth amazingly delicious Baskin-Robbins Cookie-Dough-Chocolate-Chip-Vanilla Ice Cream Cake.

My sister unfortunately didn't know how to work out the focus... but she managed to capture the next one perfectly!


It may look like a gooey mess, but boy, was it delicious.

Images captured @ East Perth, Western Australia. Copyright 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to voice any questions, critiques, or comments. Thank you!