Out and About
I was fortunate enough to walk around the city and learn some one-on-one photography with the talented Richard Polden from The Sunday Times & PerthNow. He gave me some valuable tips and tricks on how to take photos in different situations, which settings are most useful in different light sources, and how to always keep an eye out for scenes that would generate interesting photographs.
After only a short stroll, this is what we came across... (If only you could see his photographs too!)
 |
| Groovesaurus: awesome bass player! |
 |
Michael Law. We found out he was a guitarist AND photographer!
|
 |
My favourite shot of the day.
|
All images captured @ Perth CBD. Copyright 2012.
I partcularly like the one with the mailboxes. Good job! Again!
ReplyDeleteThank you :* I like that one too. The church and the tree and the bright mailboxes were beautiful!
Delete