Day Seven: Myself with Ten Things
Day seven of the 30-Day Photography Challenge!
As a photographer, I like to be behind the camera - not in front of it - so I wasn't too excited about this one. However, sneaky me decided to put a twist to this challenge...
Here I am in photograph form, with lots of items surrounding me. (More than ten, I know. Sorry.) But if I had to select ten items to feature, they would be:
1 | Family portrait at brother's wedding reception
2 | Polaroid camera
3 | Vintage Petri camera
4 | Typo film camera
5 | Quote by Louis de Bernières
6 | Second-hand guitar from my father
7 | Dried plant from Albany, South of WA
8 | iPod playing Bon Iver
9 | The Book of Awesome from my birthday
10 | JOIK sunset photograph
So there you have it ladies and gentlemen: myself with ten things.
All images captured @ East Perth, Western Australia. Copyright 2012.





omgggg you have that thing i made you from a long time ago up theree!!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent blog here! Also your site loads up fast!
ReplyDeleteWhat web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
Look at my webpage :: kohls printable coupons in store
Hey there! Thanks a lot (: my blog is just powered by blogspot and the web host is Google. I'm not too sure why it loads up faster than others haha. You've got a nice website and it didnt take too long to load at all actually!
Delete