Toast and Friends
Yesterday I had such a fantastic time with Suanlee and her boyfriend Jason. What started as a quick afternoon catch-up at one of Perth's trendiest cafés turned into a comprehensive discussion on photography with Jason, braving the cold around East Perth, and drinking decaffeinated green tea with pomegranate until dinnertime.
He was kind enough to let me take some pictures with his gorgeous camera the EOS 5D Mark III. Yes, that's right - he's a photographer too! (And a good one at that.)
Needless to say, they're one of the cutest couples I have ever met. Watch out for them in the near future for my first ever couple photo shoot where they will be featured again. And, next time you're in East Perth definitely check out the Toast café - perhaps you'll find me there, snap-happy and camera-ready!
![]() |
| Turkish bread with spinach, roasted pumpkin, hummus, and feta cheese. |
![]() |
| I gave Jason the idea to take this photo; he then shot it, and it turned out well! |
![]() |
| Delicious rhubarb and custard dessert with pouring cream. |
Toast Café was captured with permission from the staff. Credit goes to Jason for lending me his camera. Gorgeous modelling courtesy of Suanlee and Jason.
















Aaaahhhh This blog entry is super sweet and the photos turned out amazing (duh because you took them!) I had a great day, can't wait for another catch up photography/ modelling :P session hehe :)
ReplyDeleteBabe thank youuu! I was hoping it would be okay with you/Jason to have your photos up on my blog. I can't wait to see your photos - I'm sure they're amazing.
ReplyDeleteYes, you and Jason will definitely have to be the models for my first couple photo shoot. I can't wait to see you again soon (:
Another great blog entry! Beautiful pictures, too. That rhubarb dessert looks too good to eat.
ReplyDelete