21 August 2012

Birthday Dessert 

Some fabulous dessert from August 18 - Kelvin's 22nd Birthday!
- Oreo cheesecake baked by yours truly,
- Soya pudding with sago pearls and Cookies n' Cream dessert from Icey Ice.
- But I have to say, the highlight of the night was when his mum so awesomely brought back Krispy Kreme doughnuts from Melbourne.






Happy 22nd Birthday Kelvin!

Images captured @ Balga and Northbridge, WA. Copyright 2012.

4 comments:

  1. OMG Those pictures made me hungry!! I am obsessed with desserts, I prefer it over a regular meal any day LOL. How can I follow your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Cindee, thank you so much! I love desserts too, in fact I made a batch of white chocolate cupcakes with (eggless) cookie dough frosting yesterday.. unfortunately I didn't take any photos for my blog ):

    You can follow me by putting in your e-mail in the "Follow Me" box. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED THAT OREO CHEESECAKE IN ME! PRONTO! Looks so good urgh salivating from the other side of the screen onto my keyboard whoops

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to voice any questions, critiques, or comments. Thank you!